Net Cash: $18 million
Shares Outstanding: 7,992,106
- “Duplication of printed communications and business forms for accounting paperwork systems and high speed reproduction of output copy produced by electronic computers.”
- “Sales of machines, supplies, and services for general purpose data writing and mechanized repetitive writing.”
- Majority of revenue comes from supplies, services, and rentals. Minority of revenue comes from sale of machines.
- U.S. sales are 81% of total. Foreign sales are 19%.
- What did one share of this company’s stock trade for in 1966?
- What price should it have traded for?
- What price would you have paid?
Try Before You Buy: To sample the current issue of The Avid Hog, just email Subscriber Services and ask for a copy.