A membership at Focused Compounding comes with an unlimited number of private one-on-one texting sessions (conducted via Skype) with Focused Compounding co-founder Geoff Gannon.
The only restrictions are:
- Each session runs only from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. (U.S. Central Time).
- Sessions are only scheduled for Monday-Friday.
- You can’t book a session for a day the calendar shows as “ALREADY BOOKED”.
During your session, you can discuss any investing topic with Geoff. You pick the topic. It can be a specific stock you are thinking of buying or selling. It can be a general investing question. It can be asking Geoff a laundry list of questions you’ve come up with.
Everything is on the table.
The agenda is yours to set for those two hours and the conversation can cover absolutely anything related to investing.
Membership also includes:
- General investing articles by Geoff
- Specific stock write-ups by Geoff
- A variety of articles by Andrew Kuhn
- An idea exchange where members post their own stock write-ups. Ideas on the board already include detailed write-ups on: Merkur Bank, Kroger, Protector Forsikring, Wells Fargo, and Under Armour.
- And a collection of 27 past stock reports written by Geoff between 2013-2016.
A Focused Compounding membership is $60 a month.