- Catastrophic Loss
- Failure to Snowball
- Altman Z-Score
- Piotroski F-Score
- Free Cash Flow Margin
- Return on Capital
- Free Cash Flow Margin Variation
- Return on Capital Variation
- Enterprise Value/10-Year Real Free Cash Flow
- Enterprise Value/10-Year Real Earnings Before Interest and Taxes
- Price/Net Current Asset Value
- Price/Tangible Book Value
- Is it crazy cheap?
- Has it been profitable for a long, long time?
- Does it do the same thing year after year?
- Are folks who use the service happy to leave some cash crumbs on the table?
- Is the value the company provides intangible?
- Will existing customers stay even if a competitor lowers its price?